Webinar - NEXT NORMAL for Business Events Penang
Penang has been declared a GREEN ZONE, and more businesses are open under the Conditional Movement Control Order phase.
The landscape of business events will undergo a transformation in the short to mid term while an anti-virus for COVID-19 is discovered and rolled out. Business events will take place in the post-MCO period, and we join our panel of industry experts to hear their updates and insights.
- YB Yeoh Soon Hin, Penang State Exco for Tourism, Arts, Culture and Heritage & Chairman of Penang Convention & Exhibition Bureau
- Ashwin Gunasekeran, CEO of Penang Convention & Exhibition Bureau
- LAr. Charles Teo, Hon Secretary of Institute of Landscape Architects Malaysia (ILAM) and Event Director of IFLA2020
- Khoo Boo Lim, Chairman of Malaysia Association of Hotels (MAH) - Penang Chapter
- Moderator: Mona Manap, CEO of Place Borneo